The Client Development Representative role will serve as the point of contact for client business needs. This role will work closely with our clients, business development and other internal departments to create industry leading solutions that help our clients grow market share.
Role and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage client interactions and clearly communicate customer requirements to internal development teams in support of customer critical and direct communications.
- Procure and communicate project leads to our Business Development team.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Must be able to handle multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks at any given time and be able to effectively prioritize as needed.
- Build and maintain strong internal team relationships.
- Manage issue resolution.
- Proactively identify issues, engage appropriate departments/staff to conduct investigations, determine root cause and resolution.
- Be the voice of customer (VOC) and hold the Performance Parts Team accountable to provide the best in class products and service
- Assist in the mentorship of other team members through implementation and development of best practices
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors (Marketing, Business, Finance or relevant field preferred)
- 5+ years of progressive sales and or account management experience
- 2+ years proven engagement with national accounts
- Experience working with senior level procurement and purchasing managers
- Ability travel up to 50%
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM
- Meet growth goals for target customer group
- General refrigeration knowledge and or familiarity with Hussmann products and services
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Be team oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-starter with ability to identify & execute business needs with minimal direction or assistance
- Strong motivational, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication, skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and collaborate with internal and external team players to create solutions to meet those needs.
The salary range of $74,035- $142,375 is just one component of Hussmann’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.