Responsible for Service Operations, including service contracts, emergency service, quoted work, renewals, warranty, and change requests. Responsible for owning and driving internal and external customer satisfaction, including management of customer relationships, business development, issue resolution, and timely, efficient emergency and preventative service. Responsible for development and execution of strong safety culture and behaviors across all levels of Service Operations, including safety inspections, committees, communications, investigations, and prevention. Identification and prioritization of service requirements, in addition to detailed job planning with aim of maintaining and driving service operations profitability. Development of accurate budget forecasts, project budget oversight, and identification of potential cost saving and risk mitigation measures. Periodization of schedule revisions to ensure timely, effective customer support in alignment with contract provisions and customer need. Responsible for creation and review of contracts and estimates by utilization of risk analysis processes and risk plan development. Responsible for conducting performance appraisals in concert with service supervisory personnel in recommendation of merit increases, in addition to the management of hiring, promotion, development, and disciplinary processes. Supports development, coaching, and onboarding of new Service team members. Compile, analyze, and utilize market conditions and data trends towards the maintenance of a strong Service Department in regard to performance and customer and employee relations. Facilitate interdepartmental collaboration for purpose of addressing any organizational process concerns, in addition to invoicing and/or collection issues as required. Additional responsibilities as assigned. Will manage service areas for Louisiana, Mississippi and South part of Alabama.
- HS Diploma required Bachelors preferred
- 5 + years of experience with working knowledge of Commercial HVAC/R is a must
- Strong leadership and business acumen.
- Strong background in management/leadership function.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in high pressure situations with effective stress management skills.
- Frequent 24/7 availability.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
- There will be some required office time in St. Rose, LA main office.
- Preferred: Live within 2 hours from shop.