The main function of an assembler is work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Shovel and sweep work areas.
- Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented. Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years experience required.