What You'll Do...
- Development and maintenance of deployment software used to create and update StoreConnect software and configuration in an AWS environment
- Monitor and maintain the StoreConnect operational environment
- Extend the StoreConnect AWS environment, including scaling and security analysis
- Perform StoreConnect product releases
- The first line of technical support for the StoreConnect AWS infrastructure, including triage of software, networking, resource, and security issues
- Support build and test of the StoreConnect infrastructure
- Maintain and extend the StoreConnect development environment including Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform and Packer
What You'll Bring...
- 7+ years of experience with Linux system administration especially script development and maintenance
- Experience with networking
- Experience with security protocols
- Experience with cloud computing and cloud hosting services; AWS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to take initiative and effect change
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills; wants to build the tools the team needs and be ready to support the StoreConnect development environment
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.