- Support the sales and operations team with the implementation of Retail Technologies, primarily focused on Electronic Shelf Labels.
- Responsible for configuration of the IOT Platform specs defined in the Project Manager’s requirements documentation, post-implementation customer support requests, and staging of hardware to be sent to customers. These activities are critical to the success of meeting the on-time and on-budget standards for Aperion.
- Understand the requirement documentation set forth from the Project Manager and configure the integration of the cloud-based software. Also, stage hardware, fixtures and infrastructure to be sent to customers.
- Support customers after go live + 30 days to ensure Aperion’s Service Level Agreements are met. Expectation would be the ability to provide Level 1 support. Advanced support can be escalated through project managers and through partners as required.
- Provide remote and on-site assistance and consultative services to customers in site preparation for software and hardware installations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Project Management or Business Administration or equivalent required
- 2+ years of relevant support or configuration experience (strongly preferred) in key accounts and a proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel) - Strong Technical Acumen
- Experience with full-scaled technology deployment and support in food retailing or other related industries.
- Food retailing experience/knowledge preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 5-10% (based on business need)
- Highly motivated and eager to learn; ability to work in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization including the C-Suite.
- Strong computer and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and skilled in managing priorities and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team setting.
- Enthusiastic problem solver willing to think outside the box.
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.