About the Role:
The Compensation Analyst position will partner with the HR Team to provide day-to-day compensation analysis, and will assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies and programs. This position also includes work focused on regulatory compliance.
- Acts as inquiring point on compensation amounts for new hires and changes for existing employees resulting from job reclassification, transfer, location change or promotion
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, practices and statutory requirements
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Partner with HRIS Team to administer compensation processes in Workday
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, pay structure design, job architecture or process automation
- May include administration of domestic and/or international programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements:•
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Analytics, Finance, or closely related area of study
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in compensation or a closely related field
- Strong analytical, project management and reporting skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Workday compensation and reporting experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft suite experience especially Excel preferred
**This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule**
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.