This position provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing financial analysis and forecasting tools to develop and prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual operating plans, and Long Range Strategic Plans. This role has high visibility with Senior Leadership of the Company. In addition, this role provides direction and support to technical accounting and policy setting as well as JSox compliance.
- Leading team efforts for consolidation and review of monthly results. Also the submission and validation process to parent systems as well as all required reporting of variance analysis and monthly operating reviews. Monthly presentation with Senior Leadership to review results, forecast and other key financial updates.
- Lead the cross functional process to support the development and approval of the operating forecast on a monthly basis. Also, lead the efforts to support the development of the Short Term and Long Term Strategic Plan including approval by the BOD at the end of the planning cycle.
- Employ techniques & tools to support data analysis and the reporting of results, forecast and other key business topics to Hussmann & Panasonic leadership.
- Lead the process for periodic BOD reporting for all financial requirements. Engage with KPMG Japan as necessary to support impairment analysis requirements.
- Lead the processes for ensuring compliance with finance policies including Limits of Authority, US GAAP, and IFRS, Sox & other Standard of Internal Controls.
- Recruit and hire key staff. Supervise & direct all functional reports. Establish individual performance goals, review performance against goals, and provide counseling. Plan, approve, and implement programs for the timely development and progress of individuals.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of directly related accounting and analysis experience.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in a financial management role.
- 5+ years Leadership experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, validate data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with g/l and consolidation systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Minimum travel required.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.