You will provide training and support for the region service branch locations to improve the use of FX. The target audience can be technicians, service billers, dispatchers or company employees. You will report to the District Manager.
District Technician Trainer (Recruit/Train/Retain)
- Experience with refrigeration racks and accessories are essential in additional to basic theory and knowledge of HVAC/R systems.
- Manage and lead the Southwest Apprenticeship Program
- Implement and manage the recruitment, training, and retention strategy for the district.
- Assist in developing & implementing training course for technician advancement.
- Perform assessment & determine training program is in-line with the desired skill set of assigned technicians.
- Provide specialized individual training and coaching (as required)
- Verify that technicians have the ability to properly communicate with customers as it pertains to critical/intermediate repairs & trending requirements.
- Instruct & train technicians on safe, efficient maintenance service methods.
- Assist in developing and measuring existing company procedures, methods, equipment performance and quality of work.
- Develops, trains and instructs employees in new methods or procedures.
- Inspects work in process to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time. To include out-of-state.
- Must be available to assist with identifying maintenance trends and developing training solutions to address knowledge / performance-based issues.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication, and able to coach others with the same.
- Responsible for providing technical support to service and installation technicians during regular working hours and off-hours as required to progress jobs.
- Coordinate technical support site visits as required to progress jobs.
- Instruct training courses that align with training program.
- Conform to company team building ethics and help individual and team growth and living Hussmann Behaviors.
Qualifications: Fifteen years of progressively responsible refrigeration equipment installation, repair and combination of management, supervision and/or education.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.