This position works directly with the Installation Manager to ensure the timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction. Responsible for the project management of all commercial on-site refrigeration projects for new stores and store remodels.
This position is responsible for principal equipment management for assigned customers, mainly but not limited to, the North American Regional Accounts in the South Texas region. This individual will utilize both internal and external processes to verify equipment quality in the field and take necessary actions to remedy all equipment deficiencies in order to obtain high customer satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and work with various departments as well as external organizations to meet project objectives and deadlines. This position will report to the NA Regional Account FER Leader.
- Field Equipment Representative (FER) to perform Jobsite inspections and reviews as needed.
- FER to investigate fit and finish, field quality issues for all Hussmann products and submit field reports through a CRM online-based program.
- Ability to communicate issues and give feedback to sales and engineering as required.
- Order parts needed to resolve equipment warranty and quality issues.
- Competence to manage all technical issues for delivered equipment to a positive resolution for the customer. This includes leveraging “subject matter experts” as needed from other parts of the organization.
- Ability to assess situations and prioritize job responsibilities.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with contractors and customers.
- Skill to communicate with customer representatives, contractors, and sales organization on the status of all equipment issues, both positive and negative.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- High School Required
- 5-7 years of project management and/or applicable work experience is required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC or related industry experience preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and champion projects through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills, both verbal and written required.
- Solution Driven
- Ideal location for this position is San Antonio, TX
- Up to 50% travel required