As the Field Quality Project Leader, you will represent all Hussmann product divisions. You will be the project manager for field quality corrective action activities ensuring timely, on budget completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction. The Field Quality Project Leader is the liaison between the field (our customers, commercial team, service providers, FER/FQS teams) and our internal cross functional teams. You will provide the technical leadership to achieve a superior value proposition on all Hussmann manufactured equipment that meets customer, market and regulatory requirements. You will support the entire Hussmann business, all manufacturing sites and corporate quality activities, along with directly contacting customers and service providers outside of the Hussmann corporation. You will report to the Chief Quality Officer.
- Must actively demonstrate and promote the Hussmann Promise and the Hussmann Behaviors for Success. Coordinate and execute field retrofit and containment activities. This includes contractor coordination, publishing technical bulletins, scoping work, parts ordering/coordination, cost estimation and tracking project completion
- Submit RFQ, evaluate options and select project providers. Manage and approve costs associated with field projects to ensure on budget completion of assigned projects
- Promote communication between manufacturing / sales / field personnel / technical support / branch operations with all plant design and quality engineering teams for all products we manufacture
- Lead/participate in product/process improvement teams
- Technical expert-Work with plant quality & engineering teams on conducting "Root Cause Analysis" for field/customer product issues
- Maintain knowledge of all Hussmann products, systems, and procedures to ensure continued product excellence
- Other assigned responsibilities in line with Project management, Field Quality Specialist and/or Tech support agent R&R
- Associates degree or Commensurate technical certifications in HVAC/R or electrical
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience
- Extensive Hussmann product knowledge and a strong commercial refrigeration & electrical background is required
- Must have a high degree of personal accountability and work independently to identify and execute on business goals with little assistance
- Knowledge of project management, quality assurance concepts, methods and techniques is a plus
- Knowledge of Hussmann systems a plus (CRM Dynamics, Intelex, Tavant, Team Center)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and customers (internal and external)
- Travel is required as necessary
- Ability to safely navigate manufacturing plants and job sites is required
- You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.