Responsible for overall operations of specific Service Team(s) including execution of contracts, emergency service, quoted work renewals, warranty and change requests. Responsible for sourcing, securing, and maintaining customer relationships within a specific district. Assist the Area Service Manager in the development of forecasts, cost-savings opportunities, and areas of risk and/or exposure. Assist the Area Service Manager in the creation, review, and validation of customer contracts and estimates. Assist the Area Service Manager in the assessment of department manpower needs and supports the talent acquisition process of Service Technician position(s), including recruitment, candidate selection, and letters of offer. Conduct performance appraisals for assigned Service Technicians, in addition to recommending merit increase, promotions, training, as well as the facilitation of disciplinary action and dismissal. Demonstrate, adhere, and enforce all workplace safety policies including OSHA and any other applicable regulations or legislative requirements. Facilitate and support all branch-level safety processes, including prevention, investigation, reporting, training, and any corrective action initiatives. Supports the customer billing and collection processes as required. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
High School or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-5 Years experience in related industry
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, completing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.