Provide financial reporting and analysis to the NA Equipment Sales group, that includes:
- Lead in the development and preparation of routine and ad hoc financial packages and reports to support management on ongoing business activities and the Monthly Operating Review process (MOR).
- Retrieve and analyze data from a variety of internal systems (HFM, Oracle, BSS, BAS, SAF, Data Warehouse). This includes validating the data to make sure accurate and complete.
- Develop and Submit Forecast Files into the Financial Consolidation System on a monthly basis.
- Develop and Consolidate all of the Annual Operating Plan Documents/forecasting.
- Responsible for the inventory reporting and reconciliations required for the equipment sales organization.
- Research variances on various inventory general ledger accounts and monitor obsolete and slow moving inventory reserve.
- Prepare and provide reporting needed for the plants (product line consolidation) and reporting needed for the plan presentation.
- Support and participate on cross functional projects (new product lines and Company Initiatives, etc.).
- Provide support and backup to others in the organization.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced excel and Microsoft Suite skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ related proven experience required
- Experience in inventory preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to multi task and execute with minimal supervision