As the HR Data Analyst, you will oversee designing and interpreting important insights. The data and insights are essential to ensuring informed leadership decisions, process improvements, and powerful tools. You will report to the Director, HR Operations.
- Create and implement a Human Resources data strategy that yields predictive analytics that can be relied on to make fact-based and data-driven decisions.
- Design, deliver, and interpret important insights to provide both leading and lagging insights ensuring leadership action(s).
- Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, or irregularities and discuss findings with appropriate Human Resources partners.
- Consult with Human Resources partners and leaders to understand our goals, data needs, and gather information to deliver data solutions.
- Train others on how to engage and influence through use of insights and data storytelling.
- Create and incorporate insights into a cohesive story that addresses questions. Communicate tailored messages regarding analytic ideas, approach, important takeaways, and insights.
- Support KPI and benchmark development.
- Collaborate with partners to determine reporting requirements and partner with IT to ensure the reporting and user interface is both accurate and user-friendly.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of data analyst experience.
- Strong analytical, critical and systems thinking
- Creativity in data visualization
- Experience with Workday and Power BI
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.