In this role you will: oversee assigned site branch Installation project, report progress to Installation Supervisor/Project Manager with the optimal goal to provide safe, quality and efficient service as well as maximize profit and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel
- Communicate with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff
- Ensure compliance with internal contracting processes regarding customer-specific documentation and closeout processes.
- Maintain accuracy of forecasted cost at completion by reviewing hours worked and material cost of project.
- Meet with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project: budgets, performance, and closeout.
- Coordinate installation or remodel job onsite to include installers and helpers; provide guidance.
- Responsibilities may include coordinating material, estimating labor, and requisitioning materials and supplies (tools, equipment, replacement parts).
- Perform all job responsibilities of an installation technician.
- Delegate tasks and motivate individuals.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to detect and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- You will report to the Installation Manager.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High school or 10 years' experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in commercial refrigeration in a supermarket environment
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- read and comprehend plans and blueprints to trade regarding the installation of all cabling, communication loops, and components associated with the installation of energy management and refrigerant leak systems
- Interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds
- ,Mechanical aptitude
- Work nights, weekends and out of town as required
- project management skills
- Work in diverse team environment
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
- Company vehicle provided
- Incentives paid twice per year
- Benefits effective first day
- Paid training with access to extensive Hussmann Institute Online library
- Paid drive time (including overtime)
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.