- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire knowledge through on the job training, which includes new product developments, service bulletins and issues.
- Complete necessary documents (time sheets) in a thorough, accurate and timely manner to complete necessary customer paperwork for invoicing requirements. •••••••••••
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and blueprints as appropriate to trade regarding the installation of all cabling, communication loops, and components associated with the installation of energy management and refrigerant leak systems.
- Duties may include but are not limited to: Solder copper pipe, including configuring 90 degree, 45 degree, tees and other fittings, diagnose water-leak complaints, remove cases from truck without damage, install PVC drain pipe, recognize major case types, locates and sets superheat specification, receive, uncrate and properly hang blower coils, install orifice and thermostatic expansion valves. Locate refrigeration leak, fabricate hangers, struts and supports, identify pipe size and fittings by sight, power wash air-cooled condensing units, and layout complex coolers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations.
- Maintain and manage truck inventory in an accurate, neat and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines (If applicable).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal guidance and direction.
Formal Education Requirement:
Required Level: High School• OR Ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.•
Preferred level:• Technical Degree
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:• • 1 year of exp with HS/GED, Zero years of exp with Tech Degree
- EPA 608 Certification preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and out of town as required.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment. Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.