Hussmann's Internship Program provides a meaningful, real-life experience while working as a solutions leader for the food retailing industry. Hussmann interns receive competitive compensation, participate in community stewardship, network with company leadership, and learn about career opportunities available at Hussmann. '
As a Product Management Intern in the 2024 Hussmann Summer Internship Program, you will gain experience and insight into the day in the life of a product development professional. You will work across the team to provide product development support and work to market Hussmann's products and services.
You will have the opportunity to: '
- Gain hands on experience in product management including participating in a variety of projects, meetings, and trainings.'
- Gain exposure to the product development process from initiation to launch.
- Draft project initiations, business cases, and product requirements for new product requests.
- Work with the marketing communications team on promoting Hussmann's products.
- Network with senior leaders, associates, and other program interns to learn about our organization.
- Tour Hussmann's 1.6 million square foot manufacturing facility, our Global Hub, and the R&D Lab.
- Participate in community stewardship outreach and offsite events.
- Compete in the sixth annual Hussmann Shark Tank Program.
Shark Tank Program: Throughout the twelve-week program, Hussmann interns will compete with a team of fellow interns in the Hussmann Shark Tank Program. After being divided into cross-functional groups, interns will work to find a solution to the provided problem statement. They will then present the solution to a panel of Sharks (Hussmann Leadership Team and executive leaders) and the organization to compete in the Shark Tank competition.
- Currently enrolled in school pursuing a minimum of a bachelor's degree'
- Minimum 3.0 GPA'
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills'
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization''
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and demonstrate strong attention to detail''
- Highly motivated and eager to learn''
- Strong computer skills''
- Ability to relocate, if not local'
The summer internship will run from the second week of May through the second week of August. These dates may be changed to meet the needs of the student.
For more than 115 years, Hussmann has been a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation, and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way.
Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for Better Businesses, Better Partners, and a Better World. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.'
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.