- Responsible for all scrap processing on the assembly lines.
- Responsible for all return to stock processing for the assembly lines and determining root cause.
- Works with buyers to resolve unallocated move orders in a timely manner.
- Includes inventory corrections and updating manual move orders as necessary.
- Ensure parts are available for the line as needed for production.
- Creates back orders for cases shipped with missing parts.
- Identifies and records cases and requests approvals from customer service.
- Manage and administer schedules in a manner that allows production to meet productivity targets and satisfy customer delivery requirements.
- Maintain departmental metrics/ spreadsheets as required.
- High School Graduate
- General knowledge of inventory management in a manufacturing environment
- 4 – 5 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/ tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written , required.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.