About the Role:
The Audit & Compliance Lead will partner with key business functions, internal IT staff and external auditors to ensure that the SOX compliance program and key controls for IT processes and procedures are in place and monitored across the organization.
- Ensure that in scope Hussmann systems, databases, applications and IT processes comply with all SOX IT General Controls
- Execute IT Automated Controls testing, General Computer Controls testing, annual design assessment, annual access reviews and segregation of duty reporting
- Partner with application support teams to ensure new IT system implementations comply with existing policies and external audit requirements
- Support and participate in all internal and external Audits
- Work with Hussmann team to plan quarterly/annual internal and external audits
- Track, report and monitor SOX application remediation efforts
- Provide guidance and facilitate understanding of SOX and Compliance controls throughout the IT Organization
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties within IT and consult with business partners on appropriate roles; provide reports that monitor violations.
- Prepare all audit materials
- Work with third party providers to ensure SOC 2 compliance
- IT Special Projects as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management Information Systems preferred
- 4 years preferred experience working with IT SOX Controls as an auditor or maintaining SOX Controls in an IT environment
- Familiar with enterprise applications and technologies
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results while working with remote, virtual, and cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple, complex tasks and to work under stressful conditions with multiple directives
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.