- Perform preventive/predictive Maintenance per requirements and perform non-scheduled or emergency services when required to support store operations.
- Analyze and solve minor electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, mechanical & plumbing problems.
- Participate and perform on an as needed basis remodeling, or other repair and Maintenance activities such as painting, carpentry, caulking and sealing and like tasks as assigned.
- Maintain inventory of material and repair parts for commissary equipment to ensure proper Maintenance and services are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Make recommendations to modify or replace equipment when necessary to insure value of customer costs or/and improve efficiency.
- Preferred 2 or more years of experience in industrial equipment and facility maintenance.
- Knowledge of motor controls and CNC equipment.
- Basic knowledge and experience with refrigeration, electrical systems, simple controls, and facility type repairs as required. Welding, HVAC, and plumbing knowledge desired.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and work from technical documents and schematics.
- Must be able to work from ladders and elevated work platforms. Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Weekend work is frequently required.