- Prepares detailed numerical control programs for use in production on numerical controlled machinery.
- Develops original operation sequences and recommends changes in machining processes to enhance efficiency and/or quality.
- Determines set-up and fixturing requirements for alternate methods of machining.
- Revises and/or updates programs to reflect shop, engineering or program changes.
- 4-5 Years experience.
- High School Graduate
- Considerable knowledge of the job.
- Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.