Responsibility for all financial statements for the Hussman Technologies business (Tijuana & San Diego) as well as compliance of regulatory agencies and control environment (JSOX, Interal Audit, External Audit, Statutory Reporting, USGAAP etc.) Act as a business partner with the Suwanee Plant Manager reporting to the Global Manufacturing Controller
- Responsible for execution and compliance of all financial standards, all internal policies and procedures related to Cost Accounting, Inventory Controls, Capitalization of Assets, and other financial related areas.
- Lead compliance of control environment including JSOX and Internal/External Audit.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the financial statements
- Organize and supports collaboration across departments/areas and takes actions that are best for the company versus individual areas while providing leadership on financial decisions to enhance business results.
- Coordinate and execute Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Forecast, Operational Metrics and Physical Inventory partnering at with responsible functional managers.
- Analyzes competitive business decisions and bids, determines the impact of new products launch on current results as well as the productivity initiatives developed by regional team, track financial performance metrics.
- Lead a high-performing team via development and preparedness for their next role within the organization.
Responsible for the financial performance of US$ 55 millions operation, Accountable to maintain a strong control environment in Suwanee. Support team development for future opportunities. Drive efficiencies to improve performance within the finance team and the Suwanee business
- 10 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3 years' experience in people management
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Masters and/or CPA Preferred.
- Technical Accounting with proven knowledge of US GAAP and Mexican Statutory reporting
- Experience of FP&A with business orientation
- Capable to convert large amounts of data into practical decisions
- Systems Experience (BAAN preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Costing experience preferred
- Demonstrated change agent
- Strong leadership skills
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.