Develops and manages plant quality system to validate product value and ensure customer satisfaction. Will lead various departments to direct audits, Voice of the Customer, product inspection, and warranty claim resolution. Share customer feedback on the quality of our products and service with key manufacturing and service leaders and participate in finding rapid and effective solutions to any areas of deficiency. Lead plant Operational Excellence Program to drive continuous improvement. Focus efforts to ensure safety of daily operations.
- Manage warranty systems and other customer related data systems
- Oversee the Quality Management System, and drive all necessary improvements to achieve key performance indicators
- Serves as ISO Management Representative and leads team to maintain all audits and certifications.
- Supervise, lead and mentor Quality organization to meet internal and external requirements and ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage the Quality Engineering group to ensure our products are built according to quality standards and regulatory standards for refrigeration and UL. Manage audits and inspections while also train and develop team of certain methods.
- Manage field service calls with technicians for urgent response to our customers while ensuring corrective measures are followed up through quality inspections. Lead the quality assurance group consisting of case inspectors and refrigeration inspectors.
- Capable of fostering positive work relationships and developing teamwork within the departments and entire organization.
- Lead plant Operational Excellence Program to drive continuous improvement
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA or BS Degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing engineering, or mechanical engineering required. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is preferred.
- 5 + years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership ability
- Operational Excellence experience desired