Ensure Sales Representatives are able to spend maximum time in the field with customers by quoting and assembling customer equipment pricing and/or orders with a high level of accuracy to ensure the company receives accurate gross profits.
- Prepare sales/customer quotations and/or correspondence, including equipment and buy-out items, assembling prices and engineering information, and determine proper document requirements.
- Work with Hussmann preferred carrier or customer preferred carrier to obtain freight quote.
- Process/complete the sales quotes/orders in a timely fashion through the use of company approved systems.
- Coordinate refrigeration and case specifications with salesman. Maintain templates if needed.
- Responsible for reading the fixture/refrigeration plan provided by customer (Salesperson or outside customer).
- Maintain/update current price lists.
- Responsible for keeping CRM que updated.
- Assist in resolution of any related issues that may arise and respond to sales/customer inquiries.
- Promote good flow of communication and teamwork between departments.
- Responsible for proofing orders before forwarding to Coordinator.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Formal Education Requirement:
- High School
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2 to 5 yrs experience as a Sales Coordinator and/or Hussmann experience and/or Business experience.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, communicate information in a timely fashion and with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Attention to customer needs and maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Desire for continuous learning through cross-training.
- Experience with Hussmann products desired, not required.
- Less than 5% travel required.