This position will be responsible for providing quoting, planning and management of projects for US domestic customers. Responsible for supporting our Parts Department's efforts by acting as the voice of the customer and as a liaison between the Hussmann parts team and factory to satisfy the customer requests and resolve issues. The project specialist must ensure that internal and external customer specifications and requests are met by collecting, entering, communicating, and troubleshooting problems/issues as needed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Determine project scope from customer supplied requirements and prepare quotations for parts and labor. Also includes coordination with external vendors for non-Hussmann parts and/or labor services.
- Identify detailed part requirements for project scope using product knowledge, identification tools and Microsoft Office based tools.
- Manage projects from survey/quote phase through to final invoicing to ensure customer timelines are met and parts required for job are accurate. This also includes the efficient handling of field issues and gaining complete resolution to problems encountered during installation.
- Contribute to improving performance of the team by developing solutions which allow for continuous improvement in productivity, quality and level of service.
- Drive the team by actively working with each functional area to ensure that jobs are completed in a timely manner according to the customer requirements.
- Communicate effectively with internal functional areas involved in projects as well as end customers and installation crews to provide an excellent product and service.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Processes invoicing and credit requests as necessary and applicable, ensuring proper documentation and process has been followed.
- Utilize Hussmann's Parts Oracle System, BSS, HPC and QuickBase to capture customer information, generate proposals and monitor the order processing. Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering and Tracking Systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years customer service experience in a retail sales environment
- Proven experience using judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using ERP system (i.e., Oracle)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Direct internal and external customer contact can anticipate and be proactive to inquires/concerns.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.