Responsible for maintaining and managing the district EPA refrigeration regulations compliance under Title VI of the Clean Air Act, including regulatory leak repair provisions under Section 608 of the Clean Air Act. Management of Refrigerant Management Practices, Record Keeping, Preventing Compliance Issues, Reporting and Performance Tracking.
- Responsible for supporting customers and local branches to maintain EPA Compliance under Section 608 of the Clean Air Act.
- Ensuring that compliance practices are followed as required for all refrigerant events, including installation or removing refrigerate appliances, all leak repairs, and verification testing. Imputing and maintaining records required by the district or customers tracking systems to keep complete and accurate records for compliance.
- Ensure that compliance standards are timely fulfilled, informing customer of any potentially inaccurate data, charge sizes, refrigerant type, missing appliances, ensure that the records are complete and accurate.
- Tracking and maintaining all service and installation employees EPA certifications to ensure they stay current and up to date.
- Tracking and maintain all mobile fleet refrigerant transportation records in the service and installation departments.
- Tracking and maintain all stored warehouse refrigerant records in the service and installation departments.
- Training district service and installation employees on the compliance, proper handling and customer requirements for proper use of refrigerants.
- Develop an accountability process that tracks employee and customer scorecard measurements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of related experience and/or training
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Understanding and knowledge of refrigerant management and refrigerant EPA compliance.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement, and volume.