The Senior Finance Systems Analyst - HFM Administrator will maintain Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) to ensure best practices, compliance with reporting policies and procedures, and financial data integrity.
- Maintain process for loading, translating, and consolidating actuals, forecast and plan into consolidation system to ensure the accuracy of financial data submissions
- Implement/test monthly HFM system changes, including metadata updates, HFM logic updates (rules), report updates, member lists, etc.
- Maintain FDM system, including mapping processes from local ERP to Hyperion (and process from Hyperion to Panasonic systems). This also includes import and export scripting, automatic system validations, and user security.
- Maintain consolidated data for actuals, plan and forecast to ensure data integrity to support the business, and to ensure data consistency between applications and environments
- Monthly system maintenance to prepare system for monthly close (includes consolidating data, validating data, preparing new forecast, loading Fx rates, opening and closing time periods in HFM/FDM)
- Maintain proper system documentation and controls on system changes, user security updates, system functionality and procedures, data validations, etc. for annual finance and systems audit and in support of users and training
- Partner with IT on system upgrades and enhancements, new system implementations
- Maintain integrations between systems – ie. Hyperion, local ERP, EDW and Panasonic systems
- Maintain HFM standard reports, forecast/plan templates, and process to ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date reporting tools to support the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Minimum years of experience required – 5+ years
- Must have experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) or similar financial consolidation software
- Experience in Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and ability to interpret and administer accounting policies
- Experienced and skilled at organizing, planning, and executing projects; ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and deadline sensitive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Some travel required