You will develop relationships with the decision makers of companies for HVAC/R contracting opportunities. Listen to their needs and develop programs and/or projects to fulfill their needs. You will lead business processes from conception through completion. You will also compile and manage sales plan for the district and will report to the District Manager.
- Provide total account business reports and annual forecasts.
- Gather and/or validate preliminary information and performs facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimate project and/or service agreements by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project.
- Develop preliminary project/service agreement fulfillment schedule, prepares and finalizes preliminary/final proposal.
- Prepare, negotiate, and review agreement/project scope.
- Ensure customer retention through the renewal of customer service agreements, quoting repairs, retrofits, replacements, and schedules routine customer visits. Presents/reviews proposal and/or contract with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project.
- Prepare transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
- Conduct cold calls on new and existing accounts related to new construction and remodels for supermarket refrigeration.
- Assists in the development of the new constructions and remodel projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a project/service to the customer by communicating with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed, while coordinating fulfillment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, Service Sales Account Managers, and Project Administrators.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Formal Education Requirement:
Required Level: High School Diploma/ GED
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:• •0 ' 5• •years of experience with 4 or more years experience preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC are preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.