The service account representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and producers as well as communicating effectively with team members within the service department.
Communicates with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed.
Applies customer-specific Rules of Engagement (ROEs) in order to process work orders, preparing quotes, and updating online systems based off specific parameters supplied by Service Managers and relationship holders.
Ensures ROEs are understood, communicated, and executed by our fulfilment team (Area Service Managers, Project Administrators, Technicians, etc.)
Coordinates and communicates fulfilment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, Service Sales Account Managers, and Project Administrators.
Maintain customer records using Hussmann and customer-based automated systems.
Prepare service repair quotes per customer specific ROEs as needed. Reviews and approves service work orders per ROEs and internal standards in a collaborative effort with service managers and key relationship holders.
Provides ETAs, fulfilment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed.
Monitor customer account details for non-payment and provide support to corporate credit department to resolve customer disputed/rejected invoices and past due receivables.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
0-1 year experience
Associates or Bachelors Degree Preferred, Accounting/Business
- Work effectively in a diverse team and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing for priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short and long term deadlines.
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.