As the service account representative you will provide effective customer service for all internal and external commercial refrigeration service customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and producers and communicating effectively with team members within the service department. You will report to the Fulfillment Manager.
- Communicate with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel.
- Apply customer-specific rules of engagement (ROE) to process work orders, prepare quotes, and update online systems based on specific parameters supplied by service managers and relationship holders.
- Ensure Rules of Engagement (ROE) are understood, communicated, and executed by our fulfillment team (area service managers, project administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Prepare invoices for commercial refrigeration services provided to include time, materials, other charges, and tax.
- Coordinate and communicate fulfillment activities with respective area service managers, technicians, strategic account managers, service sales account managers, and project administrators.
- Maintain customer records using Hussmann and customer-based automated systems.
- Prepare service repair quotes per customer-specific ROE.
- Review and approve service work orders per ROE and internal standards in a collaborative effort with service managers and key relationship holders.
- Provide ETAs, fulfillment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed.
- Monitor customer account details for nonpayment and provide support to corporate credit department to resolve customer-disputed/rejected invoices and past-due receivables.
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- MS Excel proficiency
- Billing experience (construction or similar)
- Extensive customer service experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities and tasks in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook software applications
- Flexible to work outside normal working hours
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factors.