You will function as Service and Contracting Team Leader, responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of the service and contracting fulfillment processes with the aim of driving operational excellence. Responsible for management of P&L responsibilities towards achievement of specific budgetary objectives, business development, and furthering of Hussmann Behaviors for Success and safety cultures.
- Responsible for managing project management lifecycle, including sourcing, estimating, bidding processes, resource alignment, with focus on driving customer satisfaction and business diversification.
- Responsible for managing internal and external customer satisfaction, including investigating concerns, issue resolution, and communications.Customers may include technician, support staff, management, internal departments, union locals, and clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and achievement of operational financial and budgetary objectives, including project margin, expenses, and P&L ownership.
- Responsible for supporting and enforcing safety culture and behaviors across all levels of branch organization as well as external contractors; including active participation in safety committees, site visits, inspections, communications, and investigations.
- Development, execution, and support of training and development opportunities for direct reports, in addition to support and execution of performance management and corrective action processes.
- Ensure utmost compliance with all applicable legislative requirement and regulations in all branch processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring, measuring, and support of process improvement initiatives to ensure effective, timely, business operation and fulfillment of customer demand.
- Responsible for warehouse management of branch resources, including inventory, tracking, reconciliations, and fleet requirements.
- Works with department managers to meet operational demand through identification and utilization of required skill sets, talents, and capabilities.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.((Add 4-5 key responsibilities of the job))
- HS Diploma required, Bachelors preferred OR Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Strong background in management/supervisory function, in addition to oversight of P&L responsibilities.
- Strong leadership and business acumen.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AS400 or Oracle preferred.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.