We are seeking a seasoned Senior IT Finance Analyst to join our finance team, focusing on IT financial management and analysis with a dotted line to the CIO. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of financial functions, including asset management, Microsoft Azure analysis, FP&A, general ledger analysis, fixed asset management, and IT business planning. This role requires a strong understanding of IT financial processes and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Join our team as a Senior IT Finance Analyst and play a pivotal role in managing and optimizing IT financial processes that directly contribute to our organization's success. Your expertise will drive efficient financial management, informed decision-making, and strategic planning within our IT department.
Responsibility Area: Finance - G/L
- IT Actuals Spend Analysis: Utilize GL Wand Reporting to perform in-depth analysis of actual IT expenditures. Generate custom reports to provide insights into spending trends and patterns.
- Oceania Chargeback Management: Manage and track chargebacks related to IT services provided to Oceania subsidiaries. Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of chargeback activities.
- Panasonic Chargebacks: Coordinate chargeback processes with Panasonic, ensuring accurate billing and adherence to agreements.
- Expense Analysis: Analyze various expense categories including prepaid expenses, travel, repair and maintenance, telecom, contingent workforce, etc. Provide subsidiary-specific analysis and insights to relevant directors. This includes providing insights into cost allocation and forecasting estimates. Manage Panasonic chargeback processes.
Responsibility Area: Finance - FP&A
- Project Financials Tracking & Analysis: Collaborate with IT Directors to track and analyze project financials. Prepare monthly analyses and forecasts, ensuring alignment with project goals and financial targets.
- IT Finance Planning, Forecasting & Variance Analysis: Partner with IT Directors to plan and forecast IT finances, including capital and expense budgets. Conduct variance analysis to identify deviations from the financial plan.
- Annual Business Plan and Mid-Term Plan Preparation: Collaborate with IT Directors to prepare the annual IT business plan. Assist in planning and consolidation activities to ensure a comprehensive and accurate plan.
Responsibility Area: Capital Project Administration
- Project/CER Financial Management: Manage the financial aspects of projects and Capital Expenditure Requests (CERs). Track, report, and analyze financial data throughout project lifecycles.
- Monthly Accruals Capital & Expense: Prepare and process monthly accruals for capital and expense items, ensuring accurate financial reporting.
- CER Review, Management & Tracking: Review and manage Capital Expenditure Requests, ensuring alignment with financial objectives and accurate tracking.
- CER Project Closure Forms/Monitoring: Facilitate the closure of CERs by monitoring project completion and financial closure requirements.
Responsibility Area: Asset Management
Financial Lease Schedule Payments & Forecast: Manage and forecast financial lease payments for IT assets. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting and timely payments.
- Financial Lease Refresh Review: Work with asset managers and IT Service Desk to review and update financial lease information for IT equipment and assets.
- Personal Property Tax Planning & Forecasting: Develop and maintain forecasts for personal property tax related to IT assets, ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of accounting/finance experience
- Experience in IT finance environment
- Demonstrated expert level MS Excel knowledge as well as knowledge of other MS applications including Word and PowerPoint
- Oracle, Hyperion / OneStream experience a plus
- Experience with Blackline, Alteryx or Other Automation Tools
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Ability to generate new ideas / solutions and think independently; strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage competing priorities; strong decision making skills
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.