Provide recruiting and staffing support to hiring managers and HR partners for a variety of corporate and field positions. Proactively source, screen, and interview potential candidates. Arrange interviews, negotiate with candidates, and partner with business leaders on all things recruitment.
- Source and engage talent through proactive efforts, including social media, professional organizations, referral networks, and any other viable method.
- Develop strategies to support recruiting and pipeline development across multiple functional areas (including but not limited to accounting, IT, HR, engineering, sales and marketing, quality, safety, manufacturing), with a strong emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- Assess candidates through phone screens and face-to-face interviews and provide recommendations to hiring managers.
- Schedule and coordinate interview events and ensure all participants, including interviewers and candidates are prepared for the events.
- Communicate company and benefit information, career opportunities, and other conditions of employment to potential candidates.
- Sell candidates on the opportunity and the Hussmann culture.
- Deliver hiring recommendations to hiring managers and lend expertise that supports hiring of high-quality candidates.
- Participate in and provide training to hiring managers and HR Partners as necessary (Systems, process, interview skills, EEO, etc.)
- Partner with Hiring Managers' and HR Partners to ensure open exchange of communication and sharing of information relating to open positions and staffing initiatives throughout the entire recruiting and hiring process.
- Work across organizational boundaries to reinforce centralized staffing process and ensure effective implementation of recruiting and staffing methods.
- Continuously improve the overall staffing process to meet the needs of the business across all locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of recruiting or closely related experience in an HR capacity.
- Experience working through an ATS highly desirable.
- Ability to close candidates during the offer process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% nationally.