- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Electrical experience, NEC knowledge and code skills preferred for some product areas.
- May need additional experience in Rack and PAP
- Read and interpret drawings blueprints/legends.
- Depending upon the position, previous experience in leak testing, electrical, mechanical or a combination of is required.
- Prior experience with testing equipment.
- Working understanding of lean concepts.
- Must have knowledge of required processes and procedures within department
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
Will have final review of equipment and will complete inspection information
Must be able to use testing gauges and/or electrical test equipment such as OHM meters.
Observe and follow safety rules and regulations
Support lean initiatives through 5S, 4I, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Capabilities Based on Daily Work Schedule of 5 day work week, 8 hour shift:
0 - 2 hours
7 - 10 hours
8 - 10
20 - 25 lbs.
Reaching over head
Range of Motion
Full range of motion
15 - 25 lbs.