Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for warehousing and inventory management to ensure business goals are met. Drive improvement through metrics development and tracking.
- Key focus of this position is to drive improvement in inventory accuracy and control, part scanning and delivery, data analysis, and process improvement, ensuring on time delivery of parts to manufacturing, and cases and kit orders to customers
- Lead a team of supervisors, storeroom coordinators, parts controllers, and hourly personnel in all phases of warehouse management.
- Direct the warehouse operations to ensure accountability and fair and consistent discipline to maintain high employee morale. Implement programs for the development of department personnel.
- Lead the inventory management process including physical inventory, cycle counting, inventory accuracy, and auditing plant materials systems like Kanban
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years of supply chain, operations, inventory, and leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain principles, processes and systems, with emphasis on inventory and warehouse management
- Knowledge of Kanban systems.
- Advanced expertise in MS office including but not limited to Excel (Pivots, VLOOKUP, Conditional Functions, etc.), Outlook, Word and Power Point are required.
- Knowledge of Oracle MRP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of Hussmann Bridgeton systems is a plus.