This role will provide technical assistance and support to external and internal sources.
- Manage Field Support team and provide field solutions.
- Offer technical support to contractors and sales team.
- Review warranty claims and help provide corrective actions.
- Manage field reports and review data on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot field equipment and complaints.
- Provide support via emails or phone calls on inquiries and quality concerns regarding Chino cases.
- Offer field solutions and work instructions.
- Provide communication to responsible area and all affected departments regarding new and existing FR's
- Attend and set up meetings when needed regarding field quality concerns.
- Provide technical support for fit and finish and refrigeration issues over the phone, personally and through email.
- Manage the field reports system in CRM.
- Assist in the investigation, development, and implementation of corrective actions for customer claims.
- Work closely with all plant quality, manufacturing, and design teams on identification of solutions for field issues, customer complaints and service requests.
- Manage the VOC (Voice of Customer).
- Make design suggestions for improvement of Chino cases.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on Refrigeration experience required.
- Associate degree or Refrigeration certificate preferred.
- EPA 608 certification required.
- Must have fundamental refrigeration and troubleshooting skills.
- Leadership experience.
The annual salary range of $73,150-135,850 is just one component of Hussmann’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.