This position will be responsible for journal entries, reconciliations and other reporting and analysis each month in the corporate accounting group. In addition, this position will assist with projects and documentation of procedures in the corporate accounting group.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Company Intercompany Reconciliation process each month, including Journal Entries, Invoicing, Reconciliations, Statements, Reporting and resolution of issues as assigned. This includes working within our various ERP systems, as well as, our corporate consolidation system OneStream.
- Responsible for the PO Accrual Reconciliations for each of our various ERP systems, including research and resolution on out of balances and old received pos.
- Responsible for other assigned month end tasks to include completing month end reporting, journal entries and account reconciliations as assigned. In addition, will research and resolve any issues found throughout the month.
- Responsible for assisting with internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Responsible for working on department projects (i.e. process improvements, system implementations) and supporting others in the corporate accounting department as assigned.
- Responsible for documenting procedures and completing training videos related to your areas of responsibility.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and communicate information in a timely fashion and with the appropriate sense of urgency.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.
- Attention to customer needs and while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentially in dealing with sensitive material.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment and strong individual contributor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Intermediate to Advanced in Excel)
- Exposure to OneStream, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Infor XA, Power BI, Alteryx a plus.