We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cybersecurity Manager to lead our organization's efforts in maintaining a robust and effective cybersecurity posture. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of cybersecurity principles, technologies, and best practices, along with the leadership capabilities to guide a team in safeguarding our digital assets and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information.
This role reports directly to the Director, Infrastructure & BU CISO
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy aligned with business goals and regulatory requirements.
- Define and update cybersecurity policies, standards, and procedures to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities effectively.
- Evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and technologies to anticipate and respond to evolving security challenges.
- Oversee the day-to-day cybersecurity operations, including incident response, vulnerability management, and security monitoring.
- Lead the design and implementation of security controls, access management, and network segmentation to prevent unauthorized access.
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure the secure configuration and maintenance of systems, networks, and applications.
- Manage and mentor a team of cybersecurity professionals, providing guidance, training, and performance evaluations.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance work environment that encourages knowledge sharing and continuous skill development.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability assessments to identify and prioritize potential security weaknesses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute risk mitigation strategies and remediation plans.
Compliance and Reporting:
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards (NIST Framework) and regulations related to cybersecurity.
- Prepare and present regular cybersecurity reports to executive management, highlighting key metrics, incidents, and improvement initiatives.
Incident Response and Recovery:
- Develop and maintain an incident response plan, including procedures for detecting, responding to, and recovering from security incidents.
- Lead incident response efforts during cybersecurity breaches, minimizing damage and ensuring timely communication.
- Evaluate and select third-party vendors for cybersecurity tools, services, and solutions.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts, ensuring the effectiveness of outsourced security services.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a plus.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in cybersecurity roles, with a track record of progressively increasing responsibility.
- 2+ Years of experience leading an a
- rea in cybersecurityStrong knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Proficiency in conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across teams and present complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewall management, and endpoint protection.
- Familiarity with cloud security concepts and practices (e.g., AWS, Azure) is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and decision making
- Working with tools and technology
- Business fundamentals
- Creative thinking
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.