- Ability to prioritize calls and leverage appropriate workforce.
- Schedule or dispatch service technicians to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs. Verify receipt of call by technician.
- Respond to customer difficulties with billing and service.
- Communicate work orders, messages, or information to or from supervisors, or technicians.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment. Assign a technician working in the area and work order or purchase order number.
- Upon work completion close ticket and contact customer for feedback about the task performed & the quality of the work.
- Respond and review calls taken by call center.
- Obtain COD information and notify credit to send an application for credit approval to new customers
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED: associate degree preferred
- 0-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration/HVAC a plus
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills with ability to handle high volume of calls
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, learn quickly, think rationally and exercise good judgment
- Work effectively in diverse team environment
- Experience with dispatching in commercial HVAC/refrigeration strongly preferred
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career: •
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more •
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. •
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor. •