Effectively provide human resource services to the facility (including but not limited to staffing, training, teaming, communications, and employee relations) to foster a work environment that maximizes the contributions of employees to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Administer HR policies, procedures and strategies that balance the needs of the location’s business objectives with employee needs. Manage labor contract compliance and grievance resolution (if applicable).
- Provide support and technical direction to assure that HR is viewed as an excellent source of problem resolution, teamwork support, fairness and diversity.
- Participate in and help coordinate training efforts for all employees that address and/or anticipate the changing skill and cultural needs of the enterprise.
- Facilitate the locations communication strategies to ensure that employees are knowledgeable and supportive of the enterprises goals and objectives.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing job candidates, helping to hire diverse, quality people to meet business recruitment needs. Utilize external resources as needed. Maintain and process appropriate HR documentation and administrative procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings and coordinate meeting with supervisory staff to facilitate communication between all functional groups.
- Collaborate with HR leaders to ensure that HR practices and policies are in compliance with state and federal regulations and that all actions taken are legally defensible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, 5 years strongly preferred.
- Understanding of applicable labor laws and HR theory required. - Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization. HRMS experience preferred.
- Employee relations experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed to meet business requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.