You will effectively provide human resource services to the facility (including but not limited to staffing, training, teaming, communications, and employee relations) to foster a work environment that maximizes the contributions of employees to meet or exceed customer needs. You will report to the Human Resources Manager.
- Administer HR policies, procedures and strategies that balance the needs of the location's business objectives with employee needs.
- Provide support and technical direction to assure that HR is viewed as an excellent source of problem resolution, teamwork support, fairness and diversity.
- Participate in and help coordinate training efforts for all employees that address and/or anticipate the changing skill and cultural needs of the enterprise.
- Facilitate the locations communication strategies to ensure that employees are knowledgeable and supportive of the enterprise's goals and objectives.
- Participate in interviewing job candidates, helping to hire diverse, quality people to meet business recruitment needs.
- Responsible for the new hire onboarding process including maintaining and processing appropriate documentation and administrative procedures.
- Participate in leadership staff meetings to ensure communication between all functional groups.
- Collaborate with HR leaders to ensure that HR practices and policies comply with state and federal regulations and that all actions taken are legally defensible.
5+ years' experience in HR is required. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Bachelor's degree required. Understanding of applicable labor laws and HR theory required.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- HRIS experience (Workday).
- Experience with high-volume onboarding.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed to meet business requirements.
- Bilingual in Spanish.