You will initiate and direct projects and enhancement requests, manage the efforts from inception thru production implementation. Manage development teams and work with cross-functional teams to complete efforts. Will develop and manage project plans, resource plans and work to prioritize efforts according to business needs, benefits and current workloads. Will conduct daily touchpoint meetings with both onsite and offsite resources as well as create weekly status reports. Will conduct both Management, Steerco and Stakeholder meeting related to efforts in progress.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive business value with overall responsibility for strategic initiatives within the functional area
- Work with Stakeholders and Data Council for new demand efforts, aligning work efforts with priorities
- Build and present project status to Stakeholders, Hussmann Leadership Teams and Project teams.
- Manage and maintain new demand requests, priorities and status of those demands.
- Mentor project teams, develop guidelines and goals to measure team and individual performance
- Define and cascade IT concepts and standards within your functional area by researching and benchmarking industry standards
- Partner with Business Leaders to translate the IT roadmap into multiple initiatives
- Ensure project governance and compliance with policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 7+ years experience (3+ years leadership experience) and Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of Business Intelligence Project Management experience
- 15+ years of experience without a degree
- Manage project and enhancement efforts, develop and manage project plans and resource allocation plans. Ability to manage both internal and external resources (Vendors)
- Manage issues and risks as well as mitigation plans
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with both waterfall and agile technologies is preferred. Dev Ops experience is a plus
- Familiar with project management admin such as SOWs, MSAs, RFPs etc.
- Communication skills that are relevant to the audience, development teams and Leadership teams
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.