Under the general supervision of the Supply Chain Manager for the plant, the Production Floor Supervisor will supervise assigned production floor lines/cells/Sheet Metal Machines and drive the need to meet business goals efficiently and
safely. Incumbent will implement Lean concepts into production processes; collect, analyze and audit data and specified metrics; provide suggestions for process improvement and cost reduction; manage production schedule, inventory control, material presentation, and quality/safety.
- Supervise assigned Production Floor lines/cells
- Implement Lean processes. Recommend and implement process improvement and cost reduction.
- Manage production schedule. Collect, analyze, maintain ownership of various manufacturing data.
- Manage materials presentation, production, quality, and safety.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Engineering or Technical Discipline Preferred)
- 5 - 7 years of experience supervising manufacturing production lines
- Excellent planning, organizing, and communication skills
This role is day shift but must be available to work weekends as needed.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.