You will support fabrication and assembly processes such sheet metal, powder coating, welding, painting, mechanical and electrical assembly etc. in creating and maintaining control over associated processes and products. Support production lines in resolving quality related issues while assisting in improving overall product quality and efficiency of the operation.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain FMEAs and Quality Control Plans, identifying Critical To quality (CTQ) features (process and product).
- Perform Investigation and drive action items to improve Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ), Warranty issues and Customer concerns.
- Systematic follow up of Corrective Action process (CAPA. 8Ds and A3) to support our Quality Management System based on ISO9001 Track Analyze, and report on quality metrics. (First Pass yield, DPU, COPQ, DPPM, Line Issues, etc.)
- Lead Continuous Improvement effort by forming resolution teams, leading kaizen events, and developing improvement projects, applying Lean-six Sigma principles.
- Participate on special project teams representing the quality department as assigned by the Quality Manager. Develop and perform audits plans to ensure compliance to QMS (Work instructions, Quality Alerts, methods of assembly, quality measures, CTQs, etc.)
- Assist with supplier issues with data analysis, evidence and specific requirements, initiate SCARs, and perform supplier audits.
- Provide leadership to QA Inspectors assigned to specific areas and develop Inspection plans.
- Provide support on resolution of Customer Complaints (Field Reports) and develop process control to prevent reoccurrence.
- Supervise our Quality Inspection team and coordinate assignments and pay role.
- Other duties as assigned by quality Manager.
- Bachelor's degree required. 2-5 years of experience with 2 in manufacturing environment.
- Leadership and experience in department or team supervision.
- High computer skills (data bases), Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab or other Statistical Software.
- Basic Statistic knowledge: SPC, Control Limits, Specifications Limits
- Project Management and Continuous Improvement methodologies such Lean Six Sigma, kaizen, dimensional analysis and Process Capability (Cpk).
- FMEA and Control Plans knowledge and experience.
- Quality Management System such ISO9001:2015
- Experience managing and auditing Quality Management systems such as ISO9001:2015
- Fabrication Process: Sheet Metal, Powder Coating, Welding, painting, etc.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Auditor
- Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Refrigeration/ HVAC experience, highly preferred
- APQP and PPAP's
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Company Matching Contribution
- Discretionary 401k Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Family Leave
- Panasonic Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Identity Protection
- Community Stewardship
- Employee Assistance Program
The salary range of $83,160-124,740 is s just one component of Hussmann's total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual's knowledge, skills, experience and location.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.