- Understand the StoreConnect product and its advantages and value proposition to the refrigeration customer.
- Utilize existing customer base and branch relationships, as well as cultivate new sales opportunities to bring the StoreConnect products to the customer.
- Secure customer orders that achieve corporate sales and OI objectives. Drive sales by providing solutions to customers that address their respective business needs.
- Develop effective and sustainable relationships with key customer contacts that lead to profitable sales including direct customers, branch partners, and channel partners.
- Develop and drive regional sales plans that support division objectives for sales, OI, market-share and account penetration.
- Prepare monthly activity report, maintain current customer/account information regarding product/service issues, customer visits, personal contact information etc.
- Work with product management and marketing on product launches and customer needs for product development
- Participate in trade shows and industry associations.
- Grow knowledge of Hussmann service offerings, industry/competitor trends and customer requirements/ conditions.
- Be responsible for continuing self-development especially in the areas of interpersonal communications, negotiations, account management, cross-selling, refrigeration concepts and solutions selling.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering, Software or relevant field)
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in a Sales, Marketing, or closely related field.
- Progressive client development experience in the food retail industry.
- Software and Controls experience highly recommended.
- Understanding of refrigeration including exposure to the service and installation business.
- Strong and positive reputation and ability to build trust with customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and be effective penetrating and communicating at all levels, especially at the C-Suite Level.
- Develop and maintain a repeatable sales and ordering process.
- Hussmann or refrigeration product and service experience.
- Travel up to 50 - 75%
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer