About the Role:
This role is responsible for providing supervision to the Sales Support Specialists and to partner with Sales leaders to create a positive customer experience. This means working with other functional areas such as Inside Sales, Order Entry, Finance, Service, IT and Warranty. Oversee the daily activities with sales, forecasting, job coordination, invoicing, freight management, import compliance and service & warranty support services. Oversee monthly activities such as invoicing, current month billed sales, accruals and quarter end activities. Supervise the team and resources to provide proper sales support coverage for each account. Manage process evaluation and improvement initiatives taking in account the entirety of business functions.
- Ensure we have the right people in the right roles by playing a leadership role in the recruitment and hiring process, while continuing to focus on performance management and employee development (e.g. conducting performance reviews, developing talent, mentoring, training, etc.)
- Lead, inspire, engage and motivate the team towards the shared vision and goals
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities within the SSS role by challenging the status quo, identifying problems and solution through problem solving methodologies and leading change.
- Build relationships across the organization in support of teamwork and effective communication with an emphasis of creating a ONE Sales Team mindset
- Establish and maintain metrics appropriate to the performance of the team to drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, level of service, and organizational talent
- Manage the process for SSS and streamlining the daily responsibilities to create team environment to share workload while maintaining coverage. Level loading accounts and team members throughout the busier times
- Manage and support all aspects related to data integrity within our existing systems to provide accurate shipping schedules
- Manage and support all process and system related to projects currently underway and/or on the roadmap
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of supervisor experience
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, communicate information in a timely fashion and with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Attention to customer needs and maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision
- Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient system skills (CRM Dynamics, InforXA)
- Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training
- Equipment product knowledge strongly preferred and/or the desire and ability to learn the technical side of the role
- Consistently lives the 7 Hussmann Behaviors for Success
- Travel required: 30%
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.