As a Service Biller at Hussmann, you will be a part of the Service Support team. You will help create, correct and issue customer bills. You will be a part of a team that provides excellent customer service. You will help us accomplish the Hussmann Promise to continuously provide the most customer-focused solutions in the food retailing industry.
- Provide first pass analysis and report information of the job cost for managers.
- Create customer billings and reconcile accounts receivables.
- Capture change orders, bill additional costs and capture data on the job opening sheet.
- Prepare and print customer invoices through entering labor and material into AS400 system, if applicable.
- Research database thoroughly for proper parts and pricing to insure proper control over inventory of service stocking locations.
- Review billed sales report and record job costs.
- Verify purchase orders and change orders are equal to invoice amount before mailing to customer.
- Report to the Fulfillment Manager
- Provide customer service.
- Additional Responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required.
- 2 years of experience in accounting, bookkeeping, customer billing, or related field
- Create reports and correspondence.
- Experience working in spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and drafting reports.
- Work in a team environment and desire for learning through cross-training.
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.