- Responsible for staging, shipping, and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise
- Enters inventory into a software system.
- May deliver parts to customer locations or job sites.
- Practices safe material handling techniques
- Filing of M/S's, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products and inventory control.
- Responsible for determining inventory levels, identifying, and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months to one-year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to read and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Good communication skills
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to perform these basic operations using units of American money and weight measurement, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- 1-2 year's experience. Membership in Teamsters Local 986 is required.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career. Benefits vary by union but include Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, and Employee Assistance Program.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.