- Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Enters inventory into software system.
- May delivers parts to customer locations or job sites.
- Practices safe material handling techniques
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
- Responsible for determining inventory levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months to one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to read and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Good communication skills
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to perform these basic operations using units of American money and weight measurement, and volume. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- 1-2 years' experience.
The hourly range of $19.10-20.60 is just one component of Hussmann’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, location and union designation. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career. Benefits vary by union but include Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, and Employee Assistance Program.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.