Support all physical shipping functions.
- Ensure that systems transactions are completed, distributed and filed accurately and on time.
- Assist in managing inbound process with Unyson. Drive TMS project for inbound in 2012.
- Assist in recommending shipping containers and methods of packing. Help with Dims.
- Train as back up to Logistics Specialist, UPS Outbound and Ship Loose
- Support all 5S, EHS, Lean and Quality Initiatives.
- Assist with annual inventory process.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Assist Lead and Supervisor by providing assistance with training and retraining to new and/or reassigned employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including in the Stockroom.
- High School Diploma and/or two- year certificate required with three years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro, Outlook, PowerPoint, BAAN.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize, and problem solve.
- Must be flexible and decisive.
- Must have knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Must be team-oriented to accomplish required goals.
- Must be able to absorb and utilize new concepts and ways to do things.
- Must be able to accept change to develop new ways of working.