Possess skills to work with or without direction. May receive work assignments through oral and/or written instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Baan preferred
- Must be able to read and understand units of measurement (eg.; feet, inches, each, roll, etc.)
- Position may require knowledge of office equipment, i.e. computer, calculator, hand scanner
- Prior experience working in stockroom/shipping department is a plus.
- Willing to cross-train and work when needed across all areas of stockroom, shipping and receiving
- Must be able to use power tools; i.e., saw, air guns, and nail guns
- Must have the ability to operate a sitting and standing forklift
- Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees within plant/office and external customers
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to accurately record and transfer information/transactions to required forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.